The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Plaster Rated 4.7 Out of 5 On Google From 67 Reviews
Repairing Broken and Cracked Plaster Walls in Brisbane
While plaster walls provide a smooth and flat surface, they are not always the strongest material around and can be easily broken. Accidents can create all sorts of holes and cracks in the wall. The ceiling itself may be cracked or punctured, and leaks can lead to water damage. This can be frustrating, but can be easily fixed.
Surepaint’s professional team of contractors can handle simple patch ups of cracked plaster to gaping holes in plasterboard. Whether you need it repaired for your own home, a rental property or commercial buildings, you can trust Surepaint to get it done. We have highly skilled and experienced tradesmen who can patch up any plaster surface, and then paint it so it blends in, good as new.
Our highly reviewed plasterers service the Northside, Southside & Western Suburbs
Get free quotes / consultation and advice for residential, commercial and industrial plastering
We specialise in best high quality, interior ceiling repairs & small jobs
We regularly service real estate, office, body corporate & painter clients around the city
Providing good, qualified plasterers for internal and external projects
Look at our reviews if you are looking for the best contractors near me
Repairing Plaster Walls with Surepaint
Don’t let damaged walls or ceilings frustrate you and get in the way of a new coat of paint. Whatever your needs, Surepaint can assess the damage and work with you to make sure the problem is fixed swiftly and with amazing results.
Small cracks are the easiest to repair, as the tradesmen can fill it and smooth it out to erase lines and fix the damage. While bigger holes may seem daunting, they are no problem for our professional painting team.
Water damaged segments from leaks or storm damage in the roof or along the walls means that square sections have to be removed and replaced.
Whether you are having walls repainted or just want to patch up some damaged sections of the walls, it is important to repair any damaged plaster beforehand otherwise the damage will show through the new paint.
Surepaint can blend the new plaster in to match the rest of the walls, or repaint the whole wall with a new colour once repairs are complete. We make the process a breeze.
Why Choose Surepaint?
Surepaint is a Brisbane based, Australian owned business that prides itself on exceptional workmanship and customer satisfaction. It is not just our painting teams who are dedicated to quality either. We have a friendly customer service team to help guide you and help you throughout the project.
- 7 Years in the Business: Our workers and staff have years of experience to back up their qualifications and skills. When you pick Surepaint for your plaster repair needs, you can count on us to get it done right, as QBCC Licensed contractors oversee all work.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We always seek to blow you away with our work. Surepaint has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all customers.
- $10 Million Liability Insurance: Surepaint has an extensive and thorough insurance policy to protect you and your home from any unwanted damage. Furthermore, all staff have undergone thorough background checks.
- WorkCover Certified: Surepaint is a business that is there for our workers should anything happen to them, as we are WorkCover Certified.
- 2 Year Warranty: Surepaint has a standard 2 Year Warranty for all paintwork. Our standard of quality is with you from beginning to end.