The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Bracken Ridge 4017
Residential and commercial painting in the Bracken Ridge 4017 area
Are you a Bracken Ridge resident looking to get some painting done on your property? No matter the size or scale of your project, professional painting services can add value and help change and brighten up the atmosphere. When it comes to painting in the Bracken Ridge area, look to Surepaint.
Surepaint is a Brisbane based, Australian owned painting business dedicated to excellent customer service and amazing results from all their services. Our painters in Bracken Ridge are qualified experts with years of experience, and we use top notch paints for the best possible outcome.
If you’re interested, get in touch today on 0449 846 744 for a Free Quote!
History of Bracken Ridge
Bracken Ridge is a hilly suburb located 19kms from the Brisbane CBD. The suburb is a relatively young part of the wider area of Brisbane, with only 84 people counted in the 1921 census.
Bracken Ridge takes its name from one of the first properties to be built in the area, which was apparently established between a bunch of bracken ferns. A cemetery was built in Bracken Ridge 1877 and is now heritage listed.
During the 50s that Bracken Ridge experienced a population boom and saw a number of churches and schools built. The highest point of the suburb offers views of Moreton Bay to the East and Brisbane city to the South.
Bracken Ridge is mostly a residential suburb with a wide number of parks and open spaces to explore and enjoy. While young in comparison to Brisbane’s older suburbs, Bracken Ridge does have a few heritage listed properties.
If you’re looking for some painting for your Bracken Ridge home, and want a painting business you know you can trust, get in touch with the professional Bracken Ridge painters at Surepaint.
Surepaint’s Bracken Ridge painters also work throughout the wider Brisbane area including:
- Bald Hills
- and more!
Services we Offer in Bracken Ridge:
- Residential interior and exterior painting: from windowsills to entire interior and exterior walls and surfaces, our house painters in Bracken Ridge will help rejuvenate your property with our residential painting service.
- Render repairs: if your home has painted brick, masonry, or rendered services they can shift, crack or fade over time in the sun, and fixing it up is a bit different to other surfaces. Surepaint’s specialised service will fix the problem swiftly.
- Colour consultation service: if you’re thinking of a big painting project, or just looking to for a change but don’t know where to begin, our style experts are here to help. Our professional consultants know everything there is to know about paint as well as the latest trends.
- Commercial interior and exterior painting: if your property is a commercial one and you need some painting done you can trust will last, get in touch with us. Our service is affordable and of the highest possible quality.
Why Choose Surepaint?
- Over 7 Years in the Business: Surepaint has grown over the years, but our friendly, personal service and dedication to quality has not. Our painters in Bracken Ridge are qualified, experienced and consummate professionals.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: as a Surepaint customer, you can enjoy a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our paintwork.
- $10 Million Liability insurance: our company policy will keep you covered in the rare event of an accident.
- WorkCover Certified: we’re a business that sees our staff as family, and our family of painters know we’ve got their backs.
- Two Year Warranty: included as standard in our costs is a Two Year Warranty for your paintjob, providing greater value for money.