The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Residential and commercial painting in the Brighton 4017 area
Are you looking to get some painting done professionally on your Brighton property? Whether it be a single door frame or an entire building inside and out, no matter the size or scale, Surepaint’s painters in Brighton can help you realise your painting project dreams.
Surepaint is an Australian owned business based in Brisbane. Our professional painters are highly qualified and experienced with all manner of projects. We will work with you to help repair damaged paintwork, spruce up faded walls or completely rework an interior or exterior space.
For a Free Quote on you painting needs, give us a call on 0449 846 744 today.
History of Brighton
Brighton is Brisbane city’s Northernmost suburb and is located 19kms North of Brisbane’s Central Business District.
Much of Brighton’s settlement followed its neighbour Sandgate. Brighton was formerly known as North Sandgate, and as Sandgate itself saw an influx of residents, so too did Brighton.
Brighton’s location alongside the bay has always made it a perfect day trip location, as its beaches are some of the closest to Brisbane city. The Brighton Hotel was one of the first buildings to be established, and remains there to this day. A number of Brighton’s properties are heritage listed.
During the Second World War, Brighton was the site of an RAAF training school during 1940 to 1946. After the war, the training school became a nursing home, but was closed in 2012.
Brighton is also the site of a number of bridges that stretch across the bay to the Redcliffe Peninsula, including the former Hornibrook Bridge built in 1935.
Whether your building is a modern addition or has been a part of Brighton for decades or centuries, Surepaint’s painters in Brighton can handle a variety of professional painting services to suit your needs.
Surepaint operates throughout Brisbane and the surrounding area, including Brighton’s neighbouring suburbs such as:
- Bracken Ridge
- and more!
Services we Offer in Brighton
- Residential interior and exterior painting: painting your home is a great way to add value and a whole new atmosphere. Surepaint’s professional house painters in Brighton use top quality paint for all our paintwork.
- Restoration painting: If you’re looking to have an older building restored to its former glory, Surepaint can help you out. Our painters know how to treat your old building right and our service will not only restore its former glory but add longevity to the building.
- House washing: Brighton’s location right on the sea means that the weather will erode exterior paintwork. Our house washing service is a swift, inexpensive service that will help keep your paintwork lasting for longer.
- Commercial interior and exterior painting: if you’re building isn’t residential but commercial, Surepaint will work to make sure we are as minimally intrusive as possible and will achieve great results for you and those who use the building.
Why Choose Surepaint?
- Over 7 Years in the Business: our expert painters are highly trained and experienced with all things paint. If you’re after a professional contractor that holds themselves to a higher standard, get in touch with us.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: we offer all our customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you aren’t happy we’ll fix it for free.
- $10 Million Liability insurance: our extensive company policy will cover you, your belongings and the building in the unlikely event of an accident.
- WorkCover Certified: our painters, be it Brighton or elsewhere in Brisbane, know that we’ll support them if something happens on the job.
- Two Year Warranty: included in the price of our service is a standard Two Year Warranty. We’re with you even after the paint has dried.