The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Residential and commercial painting in the Chermside 4032 area
If you’re looking to add value to your home, for yourself or for the market, painting is one of the easiest ways to do it. Or, a fresh paintjob can help make your home look new again, or add a whole new colour for a revamped atmosphere. If you want some painting done in Chermside, get in touch with Surepaint and our top notch painters in Chermside.
We’re a local painting business based in Brisbane and are Australian owned. Our staff are known for their great service and amazing workmanship. No matter what type of painting project you have, Surepaint can help you achieve great results.
For your Free Quote, give us a call on 0449 846 744 today.
History of Chermside
Chermside is a busy Brisbane suburb 9kms North of the CBD. Land was first sold there in 1866, and the area was originally known as Downfall Creek, as many prospectors travelling North to Gympie during the Gympie Gold Rush ran into trouble at a creek in the area, which is still called Downfall Creek.
In 1868, Cobb & Co coaches began travelling North, and Gympie Road, one of the main thoroughfares North from Brisbane, runs straight through the middle of the Suburb.
The Downfall Creek name for the suburb was changed to Chermside in 1903 after the Governor of Queensland, Sir Herbert Chermside. The Chermside Library was built in 1909 and refurbished in 2017. Brisbane’s tram network wouldn’t reach Chermside until 1947. Chermside was the Northernmost point on the tram line until it was closed in 1968.
From the 1950s onward Chermside saw a lot of development and shopping precincts be constructed and open in the area, and to this day Chermside is known for its shopping and high number of businesses.
No matter what type of property you have, Surepaint’s crew of professional painters in Chermside can help you realise your vision for the painting project.
You can find Surepaint operating throughout Brisbane, including suburbs close to Chermside:
- Wavell Heights
- Chermside West
- and more!
Services we Offer in Chermside
- Residential interior and exterior painting: if you need painting done in your home you can trust Surepaint and our painter team in Chermside to get the job done right, as we have a selection of premium grade painting products for you to choose from.
- Colour consultation: if you don’t know where to begin, and just know that you want to get painting done, we have expert colour consultants who can meet with you and guide you to having an amazing paintjob for your needs.
- Lead paint removal: if your building has lead based paint, you need to a professional lead paint removal service to help keep you, your family and others safe as it is a serious health risk.
- Commercial interior and exterior painting: whether you need a refresh on faded or damaged paint, or an entire new colour scheme, our service is a swift and affordable option to revolutionise your commercial space.
Why Choose Surepaint?
- Over 7 Years in the Business: all of our painters in Chermside, and the greater Brisbane area, are highly experienced, qualified professionals. We hold ourselves to the highest professional standards.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Surepaint is proud to give all of our customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on our professional painting services.
- $10 Million Liability Insurance: our company insurance policy provides cover for you and your property in the unlikely event of accidental damage.
- WorkCover Certified: we provide support for our painters should anything happen to them.
- Two Year Warranty: all of our painting comes with a Two Year Warranty included in the price, giving you more value for money.