The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Residential and commercial painting in the Lawnton 4501 area
Are you looking to get some painting done on your Pine Rivers home? Or perhaps you need some painting services for a commercial property? No matter the size and scale of your Lawnton painting project, you can rely on the professionals at Surepaint to achieve amazing results at a great price.
Surepaint is a Brisbane based painting business and is 100% Australian owned. Operating throughout the wider Brisbane, and some Moreton Bay areas, Surepaint have a reputation for amazing customer service and holding their work to the highest possible standard. Our painters in Lawnton will help you achieve your vision for the property.
For professional painting you can trust, contact Surepaint on 0449 846 744 to get your Free Quote today!
History of Lawnton
Lawnton is an inland suburb in the Moreton Bay region and is 23kms North of Brisbane’s CBD. The Suburb sits along the banks of North Pine River, which is fed in from the sea and follows most of the suburb’s Northern border.
In 1862 the first allotted land was sold in Lawnton, and the area became known for its rich soil, farmland and dairy industry. It was also a source of timber. From 1888 to the 1930s, fresh milk was taken to Brisbane by train in large quantities until road transport began to take over.
Over the years, a wide range of imported plants were taken to Lawnton to add more diversity to the produce there, and over the years, pineapples, paw paws, date palms, mangoes, olives, sugarcane, citrus trees, cotton and other plants were a part of the landscape and farming industry.
The suburb also has a number of heritage listed properties as well. For all your Lawnton painting needs, no matter how big or small, or how old the building is, get in touch with Surepaint.
Surepaint’s Lawnton painters operate in nearby suburbs as well, such as:
- Bray Park
- and more!
Services We Offer in Lawnton
- Residential interior and exterior painting: whether you’re looking to change the colour of your windowsill or paint an entire house, Surepaint’s team of professional house painters in Lawnton will get the job done right.
- Water damage repairs: Lawnton’s location along North Pine River means water damage from flooding on top of heavy rain, storms or burst pipes is a possibility. If water has damaged the walls of your home, Surepaint can help replace and repair it to help it be as good as new.
- Restoration painting: as one of the area’s older suburbs, Lawnton has a range of heritage listed properties that need a delicate touch. Our specialised service will help restore the former glory of your building.
- Commercial interior and exterior painting: with a history of industry, agriculture and commerce behind it, Lawnton is home to a number of businesses and commercial properties. Surepaint’s commercial painting service will help revitalise the atmosphere of your commercial space.
Why Choose Surepaint?
- Over 7 Years in the Business: Surepaint’s qualified experts have years of experience behind them and are some of the best in the business. No matter what type of project you have, Surepaint’s elite painters in Lawnton can provide excellent service from start to finish.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: we hold ourselves to the highest standard possible and provide all customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- $10 Million Liability Insurance: you can have peace of mind that in the unlikely event something goes wrong, our company policy protects you and your building and personal belongings from accidental damage.
- WorkCover Certified: we’re a business that fully supports our staff should anything happen to them.
- Two Year Warranty: our paintwork comes with a Two Year Warranty as standard.