The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Painters East Brisbane 4169
Residential and commercial painters in the East Brisbane 4169 area
Are you responsible for an East Brisbane home, or a commercial property that needs painting done? Whether it be a windowsill, a door, or an entire house inside or out, you can count on Surepaint.
Surepaint is a Brisbane based painting business and is Australian owned. We dedicate ourselves to achieving excellent results and satisfied customers. Our expert East Brisbane painters will work with you to meet the needs of your property and your project.
Interested? Give Surepaint a call on 0449 846 744 for a Free Quote.
History of East Brisbane
East Brisbane is one of Brisbane’s inner city suburbs, and is 2.5kms South East of the Brisbane CBD. Brisbane was originally a penal colony, but its natural resources and suitability for industry meant Brisbane was opened up for free settlement in 1838.
A number of housing estates were built in East Brisbane during a housing boom during the 1880s. A number of these beautiful pre-federation houses remain and are heritage listed, including the Hanworth House, Kitawah House and Hester Villa.
East Brisbane is also home to open, green spaces such as Mowbray Park and Heath Park. It is also situated alongside the Brisbane River, and home to ferry terminals for Brisbane’s iconic City Cats.
This suburb provides the perfect canvas for Surepaint. We’re experts in residential, commercial and restoration painting services. If you’re after a top quality paintjob for your East Brisbane home, then get in touch with Surepaint.
Surepaint operates within a 15km radius of the Brisbane CBD, including East Brisbane’s neighbouring suburbs such as:
- Norman Park
- Dutton Park
- Seven Hills
- New Farm
- and more!
Suburbs We Offer in East Brisbane
- Interior and exterior residential painting: our East Brisbane painting teams are familiar with properties both old and new, and a variety of architectural styles. When you hire Surepaint to paint your home, you can trust we will get the job done right.
- House washing: the best way of maintaining a paintjob’s longevity is to wash the house. Surepaint has specialised tools to make this process a breeze.
- Colour consulting: if you’re unsure what kind or colour of paint to get your house walls painted, you can consult with our expert colour connoisseurs. They are up to date with all the latest painting trends and will help you realise your vision for the home.
- Restoration painting: timber can rot, and the forces of time and weather will damage old paintwork. If you are seeking to restore an old home or refresh it with a makeover, Surepaint’s restoration painting may be right for you.
- Lead paint removal: some old buildings may have lead based paint, which is a health hazard and removing it is a job for professionals. Our service will protect you and your family from harm.
- Commercial interior and exterior painting: businesses often have time schedules and different needs. Businesses can count on us to paint their commercial space to a high standard.