The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Painters Fortitude Valley 4006
Residential and commercial painters in the Fortitude Valley 4006 area
Are you responsible for a business, commercial space or body corporate property that needs some painting done? Surepaint’s affordable quality painting services can address your needs.
Surepaint is a Brisbane based painting business and is Australian owned. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and satisfied customers. Fortitude Valley is a busy suburb, and we know clients in this area will often be on a time crunch and a tight budget for this bustling inner city suburb.
For a Free Quote, contact Surepaint through 0449 846 744, and let us know what you need.
History of Fortitude Valley
Famous in Brisbane for the teeming nightlife scene, Fortitude Valley has a history dating back to 1849. The SS Fortitude carried Scottish immigrants to Brisbane, and they had been promised free land grants. While the land grants were denied, the immigrants settled in the area which they named after the ship that brought them to the area.
A post office was established in 1887, and a train line was laid in 1891. The 1890s through the turn of the century saw a number of businesses founded on Brunswick Street. Fortitude Valley was considered for the site of Brisbane’s Town Hall, but lost out to Adelaide Street.
Nowadays, Fortitude Valley is home to Brisbane’s bustling nightclub scene in the entertainment precinct. Among the collection of clubs, there are a number of eateries, shops and commercial businesses, as well as a handful of residential apartment buildings.
Surepaint’s professional Fortitude Valley painting teams will be as minimally intrusive as possible where they work, and will endeavour to work swiftly without sacrificing quality to meet your needs. No matter how big, small or complex the task, you can trust Surepaint to get it done right.
Surepaint have painters in Fortitude Valley’s neighbouring suburbs as well:
- New Farm
- Spring Hill
- Bowen Hills
- and more!
Services We Offer in Fortitude Valley
- Commercial interior and exterior painting: if you are looking to revolutionise your commercial space, Surepaint has specialised services just for such projects.
- Residential body corporate painting: handling paintwork in a body corporate managed apartment can be tricky, but Surepaint has the experience to get the job done
- Restoration painting: a number of Fortitude Valley properties are heritage listed, and need a gentle touch to restore their charm.
- Repairing painted surfaces: Surepaint’s teams can repair plastered surfaces and water damaged walls to be as good as new.
- Render repairs: masonry, concrete, brickwork and rendered surfaces have their own complexities and require specialised materials and techniques, both of which Surepaint has well in hand.