The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Painters Herston 4006
Residential and commercial painters in the Herston 4006 area
Is your Herston home in need of some painting? Are you looking to increase the value of your property? House painting is one of the easiest ways of increasing property value, and Surepaint makes the process a breeze.
Surepaint is an Australian owned, Brisbane based painting business that excels in quality paintwork and satisfying customers. If your Herston property needs some work done, Surepaint can help you achieve you painting project dreams.
Give us a call on 0449 846 744 for a Free Quote!
History of Herston
Herston is a Brisbane suburb 3kms North of the CBD. European settlement of Herston began in the 1850s, and the area originally was home to farms. Sir Robert Herbert was Queensland’s first Premier, and built a farm with his friend, the Queensland Attorney-General John Bramston. The farmhouse was named Herston, a combination of their surnames, and it is after that farmhouse the suburb was named.
The area is home to a number of heritage listed properties. These include the Royal Brisbane Hospital Nurses’ Homes, the University of Queensland’s Mayne Medical School, and the former Victoria Park Golf Clubhouse, all of which are on Herston Road, one of the suburbs main thoroughfares.
Herston is home to a number of beautiful old houses, but there are a number of businesses in the suburb as well. Herston’s proximity to QUT’s Kelvin Grove campus makes it a popular choice for students, and there are some student accommodation blocks in the area.
Surepaint specialises in residential and commercial painting throughout Brisbane, and have specialised services designed to cater to old homes to either restore their former beauty or revolutionise them to keep up with new trends; whatever your heart desires.
Be sure to get in touch with Surepaint and see how we can help you realise your painting vision.
We cater to the Brisbane region, including Herston’s neighbouring suburbs:
- Kelvin Grove
- Bowen Hills
- Spring Hill
- Fortitude Valley
- and more!
Services We Offer in Herston
- Interior and exterior residential painting: this one of our most requested services in Herston, as it is mostly a residential suburb. Our experienced Herston painting teams will work with you to achieve a great outcome for the house, and work professionally to be as minimally intrusive as possible.
- Colour consulting service: if you don’t know where to start when it comes to painting your home, we have highly knowledgeable painting experts who can meet with you to find out what you want for your property.
- House washing: the simplest way of maintaining the paintwork on a home is to give it a clean.
- Restoration painting: if your property is in need of some TLC, Surepaint know how to take care of your building and make it as good as new.
- Commercial interior and exterior painting: if you’re responsible for a business that needs repairs or repainting done, you can count on Surepaint to get it done right.