The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Residential and commercial painting in the Shorncliffe 4017 area
If you need painting done in your waterfront home in Shorncliffe, whether it is a touch up on the windowsills or an entire house interior and exterior, you could try and do it yourself, but to save you time and effort, and ensure you get the best possible quality, you can get in touch with Surepaint and our expert painters in Shorncliffe.
Surepaint is a Brisbane based painting business and is entirely Australian owned. Our professional painters will provide great results no matter the scale or type of painting project. Throughout every stage of the project, we will work with you to help you achieve your home painting goals.
For a Free Quote on our painting services, give us a call on 0449 846 744 today!
History of Shorncliffe
Shorncliffe is a suburb just shy of 16kms North of Brisbane’s CBD and is almost entirely surrounded by water with its position on Moreton Bay and being the location where Cabbage Tree Creek meets the sea.
Land became available for sale in 1853, though crossing over Cabbage Tree Creek proved tricky. In 1884, the Shorncliffe Pier was completed. In 2012 the pier was closed due to fears the structure was unsound, but it was rebuilt in 2016.
In 1897 the Sandgate railway line was extended to Shorncliffe to help connect it to Brisbane, and Shorncliffe became a popular picnic and seaside holiday destination.
Shorncliffe is home to a number of heritage listed properties, including Musgrave House, the Drew Residence and Saltwood. Shorncliffe is mainly a residential suburb, with architectural styles ranging from classic Queenslanders and pre-war homes to modern styles. No matter what type of property you have in Shorncliffe, it can be serviced by Surepaint’s professional painters in Shorncliffe.
Our painters in Shorncliffe operate throughout Brisbane, including suburbs next door to Shorncliffe like:
- Nudgee Beach
- and more!
Services we Offer in Shorncliffe
- Residential interior and exterior painting: from a door, a wall, a bedroom or an entire house, our professional painters use premium grade paint to and proven methods to achieve the best results possible for your home. Surepaint’s professional house painters in Shorncliffe will cause minimum disruption to you and your household.
- House washing: Shorncliffe is mostly surrounded by the sea, and overtime the salty sea air can wreak havoc on paintwork. Our house washing service not only makes your home look bright and new, but will prolong the life of your paintwork.
- Water damage repairs: if your building has been damaged by water, Surepaint’s expert team of painters can repair or replace damaged walls as needed and make it look as good as new.
- Commercial interior and exterior painting: there are several reasons to get painting done on a commercial property, and if you’re looking for professionals that will get the job done swiftly, to a high standard and at a good price, get in touch with the team at Surepaint.
Why Choose Surepaint?
- Over 7 Years in the Business: Our painters in Shorncliffe, and all our staff across Brisbane, are highly trained and qualified professionals with years of experience with all manner of painting projects.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: our methods have been developed by experts over years, and as a part of our service customers can enjoy our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- $10 Million Liability Insurance: our company insurance policy protects you, your belongings and your building, providing customers with peace of mind while we’re on-site.
- WorkCover Certified: our staff know we’ve got their backs if anything should happen to them, and we believe that’s an important part of being a local business.
- Two Year Warranty: our painting comes with a Two Year Warranty. Surepaint is with you every step of the way, even after the paint has dried.