The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Handyman Rated 4.7 Out Of 5 On Google From 67 Reviews
Handyman Repairs to Brisbane Houses
It is important to make sure all walls and surfaces that will be painted are in order, as any damage, cracks or eyesores will be visible through new coats of paint. With carpentry and painting, this means missing or damaged skirting board or rotten wood will need to be replaced. To ease you through this process and get the best results for your project, get in touch with Surepaint.
Surepaint is a Brisbane based painting business that focusses on quality workmanship no matter what the job. Whether you are redoing a window sill, a single door to larger projects like an outdoor deck or entire house, our team of professionals can handle it.
It is important to note that our handyman will do minor carpentry repairs. Contact us and we will work out what best suits your needs.
Our highly reviewed handyman service the Northside, Southside & Western Suburbs
We provide high quality maintenance services for commercial, body corporate, and strata customers
Our handyman contractors service interior city office spaces
Look at our top reviews if you are looking for the best contractor near me
Surepaint’s Handyman Repairs
Our staff can handle some of the most common and minor damages to carpentry in the home. Damaged or missing skirting boards can be replaced. Rotten deck panels can be replaced, then stained to match the rest of the deck.
Another issue with painting and wooden surfaces are things that move like window panes and doors. They may shift or swell over time and prevent doors and windows from opening or closing. Surepaint’s expert professionals will be able to swiftly fix the problem with exacting accuracy.
Why Choose Surepaint?
Surepaint is an Australian owned, Brisbane based business that can handle all paint related projects for your property. We pride ourselves on our methods and service that has satisfied customers for years. While we have grown, Surepaint still provides that friendly level of service you would expect from a small business. If you have any needs, you can contact our dedicated customer service team at any time during your project.
Here is what you can count on by choosing Surepaint:
- 7 Years in the Business: The business has years of experience under its belt, and Surepaint has handled all manner of painting projects, large or small, residential or commercial. Our workers are highly qualified, experienced and professional. To ensure the highest standard of quality, a QBCC Licensed contractor oversees all projects.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Surepaint is proud to provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all customers. Our methods are proven and our staff are the best. If something isn’t right, we’ll fix it for free.
- $10 Million Liability Insurance: We do the very best we can to protect every home and property we work on, and have an extensive insurance policy to protect you, your house and your belongings. For further peace of mind, all staff have undergone background checks prior to working with Surepaint.
- WorkCover Certified: Surepaint is a business that greatly values its workers. Our tradies know that if anything should happen, we have their backs.
- 2 Year Warranty: Any paintwork on carpentry has a standard 2 Year Warranty. We are with you even after the paint has dried.