All who enter this Promotion are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Who may enter:
1. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to previous and current clients of Surepaint, Pty. Ltd. who have availed of our painting quotation, repaint, and paint removal services.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group or company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion, and all affiliates of such companies are disqualified from this Promotion.
How to enter:
3. Leave a comment using the promotion link provided on the Surepaint website or social media accounts.
4. No purchase necessary to enter – but must have availed of our services in a past year or in the current year.
5. Maximum of one entry 1 per person. Maximum 1 prize per person.
6. The “Entrant” is the person whose name is on the mode of entry.
Winner selection and notification:
7. There will be one (1) winner for this Promotion.
8. The winner will be notified by phone within three (3) working days after the draw.
9. The winner will win one (1) full-size family Webber barbecue worth $700.
10. Winners must respond to the prize notification message within seven (7) days. Failure to respond and provide their personal details within this period will result in the prize being forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
11. The Prize will be delivered to the winner’s home address where the prize handover will be documented thru pictures and videos for proof and advertising purposes.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if necessary for reasons beyond reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes) unless the Promoter agrees in writing. The Prize is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
13. Third-party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for (and will have no liability for) acts, omissions, or occurrences beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to:
a) postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) changes to Prizes or in the ways in which they can be used;
c) damage, loss, injury as a result of joining the promotion or accepting any Prize;
d) problems with Prize allotment or dispatch (such as Prize failing to reach the Winner); and
e) any act, omission, or default of any third-party supplier.
15. The Promoter’s decision in all respects is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions are disqualified.
17. For any grounds indicating any entrant or third-party of cheating, deception, fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
18. Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, or objectionable content.
19. The Promoter will use the personal details of each entrant for administering this Promotion, including prize awarding and announcing of the Winner.
20. The Winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity without additional remuneration. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
21. The Winner and their guest will allow photographs or videos to be taken and agree to publication of his/her name for promotional purposes. The Winner’s guest attending the Prize awarding will provide the same consent.
22. The Promoter is Surepaint, Pty. Ltd. whose registered office address is 22/47 Park Road, Milton, 4064 QLD.