The cost or price to paint a weatherboard house in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a weatherboard house.
Real Estate Painting Brisbane
Painting Services for Real Estate Properties
There are many reasons to paint a house. Property owners will want to add value to a house and make it look its best before putting it on the market. Landlords and those who have an investment property that is being rented to tenants might just need a touch up to a paint job between tenants to avoid having an empty building costing them money.
Surepaint’s Real Estate Painting service aims to provide those in need of refreshing their property and adding value with an affordable option that doesn’t sacrifice on quality. We pride ourselves on our high standards and customer satisfaction. If you need to add value and make a property look spick and span, get in touch with Surepaint.
Surepaint’s professional painters service Brisbane city and the surrounding area. Our expert contracting teams are highly experienced and qualified, and will be able to work with property owners, property managers, investors and landlords to service any commercial or residential building.
Surepaint’s Real Estate Painting
If you’re in the Brisbane area and need a refurbish, or are completely repainting a building, Surepaint has got you covered. We provide a range of premium products for a variety of finishes, and as part of our Real Estate Painting service offer a complete colour package to help make the property really shine.
This service is designed to help keep costs down so investors and sellers will get top dollar when going to market. It also means we will keep to appointments and be as swift and minimally inconvenient as possible, as we know the budget and time schedule for such projects will be tight.
Why Choose Surepaint?
Section 3 Text: Surepaint is an Australian owned business local to Brisbane. We are dedicated to bringing the best, every time. Our house painters and professional contractors know the market and trends in the Brisbane area, and will be able to provide a game plan for any project to get the best for you and your property. We are up to date with the latest techniques, products and painting technology, and will be able to work with you to help you get a good outcome. Here’s what you can count on from Surepaint:
- 7 Years in the Business: Surepaint has been painting Brisbane properties to prepare them for the real estate market for years. Our professional painters are highly qualified and experienced, and focused on providing the best paintjobs possible. All paintwork is checked by a QBCC licensed contractor to ensure the best possible standards and quality every time.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We pride ourselves on our tradie’s workmanship and our methods. Surepaint provides as 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to all customers. We have grown over the years and have a dedicated customer service team to meet all your needs. We haven’t let our growth change the way we operate, and we always provide the friendly personal service you would expect from a small business.
- $10 Million Liability Insurance: when preparing a property for market, it is great to know that if something does go wrong, you’ll be covered. Surepaint has an extensive insurance policy to protect you, your property and belongings from any accidental damage.
- WorkCover Certified: Not only do we protect you, we protect our staff. Our painters, tradesmen and contractors are a part of our family, and they know we’ve got their backs should something happen to them.
- Two Year Warranty: Using the best methods and quality products gives us confidence in providing a two year warranty as standard for all paintwork. Surepaint is with you from planning to after the paint has dried.