How Much Does It Cost To Paint A 2 Bedroom Unit In The Brisbane Area? The cost or price to paint the interior of a 2 bedroom unit in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall painting price of the particular project.
It’s important to understand that not all units are the same due to the difference in building materials, substrate conditions, access and so forth. The unit painting price is generally a determination of all factors combined which will ultimately lead to a fixed painting price for your 2 Bedroom Unit.
When painting a unit the price includes the painting of walls, ceilings, doors, trims & cupboards.
The Process To Paint A 2 Bedroom Unit:
- Protect floors, furniture and carpets.
- Remove picture hooks and items no longer needed.
- Clean mould and grease if applicable.
- Lightly sand walls, trims and doors.
- Prime bare areas or old enamel paints.
- Repair holes, dents and cracks to walls, ceilings.
- Apply two coats of premium interior acrylic to walls and ceilings.
- Quality check work conducted.
- Clean up.
Factors That Could Increase Or Decrease Cost Of The Painting A 2 Bedroom Unit?
Possible Additional Cost To Paint A 2 Bedroom Unit:
- Extremely dirty surfaces.
- Deep imperfections, holes, scratches etc.
- Items to be removed – Blinds, furniture etc.
- Un-primed walls, trims and doors ( requires full primer coat ).
- Colour ( dark colours and extremely bright colours require multiple coats.
- Use of oil paint instead of acrylic.
- Painting of just one room.
- Parking fees.
Possible Decrease In Cost To Paint A 2 Bedroom Unit:
- Multiple rooms, means our painters don’t have to wait on drying time which allows an efficient work flow.
- Furniture and all small items removed from work area.
- One coat application.