How Much Does It Cost To Paint A Door In Brisbane? The cost or price to paint a door in the Brisbane area may change on based on different variables which may increase or decrease the overall cost of painting a door.
When painting a door the price includes one side of the door and the edge of the door that is visible to the room you are standing in when the door is open, it does not include the door frame.
The Process To Paint A Door In Brisbane:
- Protect area under door
- remove lockset
- wash down door
- light sand door and vacuum off
- apply one coat of premium acrylic primer to door
- light sand door a second time
- apply second coat of premium acrylic enamel to door
- remount lockset
- clean up
Possible Additional In Cost To Paint A Door In Brisbane:
- extremely dirty surface
- deep imperfections or scratches
- multiple locksets needing to be removed
- un-primed doors ( requires 3 coat system not 2 coats )
- colour ( dark colours and extremely bright colours require multiple coats )
- the use of oil paint instead of acrylic
- the need to remove the door
- painting of just one door
Possible Decrease In Cost To Paint A Door In Brisbane:
- multiple doors, means our painters don’t have to travel between jobs which saves on travel costs.
- new doors in empty environment when spray application is possible (new construction)
- one coat refresh
- handles and fittings removed prior to painting arriving
- handles and fittings installed by 3rd party after painting
- No carpet or floor coverings
How Much Does It Cost To Paint A Door In Brisbane?
$95.00 Colonial Door
$80.00 Standard Door
$160.00 8 Panel Door With Glass
* The above all include premium paint such as Dulux paints and correct preparation in order to produce a finish that will last 5 + years. The prices above will be subject to change in the instance a small amount of doors are required to be painted.